Middle & High School Summer Class
It’s time to enroll in summer school! AWCSI’s summer school for middle and high school students is aimed at helping the student get back on track in term of earning credits and achievements. Students who continue learning during the summer are better prepared for the next school year and less likely to lose knowledge gained during the previous school year. Over time, this can give them an edge in meeting gradation goals and completing the college admissions process.
We are excited to invite students to participate in summer school, in an effort to help them reach these goals. The classes are offered in an “Independent Study” format. Meaning, students will pick up their syllabus and packet from the front office. Once the packet is fully completed, the student will submit it for grading. Some classes will be required an Exit Exam.
Students are not allowed to take two classes at one time. Therefore, in month’s time, your child could receive the credit needed for those two classes (only if all work is completed and a passing grade is render). During the next month, another two classes may be taken and credits rendered.
The only class will be offered in the “In-Class” format is Mathematics.
Listed Below are the times and prices:
- One (1) class cost $350.00 (for one month). If the class flows into the next month, you must pay the same amount for the next month.
- Two (2) classes cost $670.00 (for one month). If the class flows into the next month, you must pay the same amount for the next month.
- Math session will be held Session One: June 6th– July 1st. Session Two: July 1st- July 29th
- All Summer Math Classes are held here at the school from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon. Each session will cover one semester of math. If your child needs to make then another session must be for. Students are required to be on-time and stay for the full Math session. If they are late more than two times, the student not be allowed to finish the session (and there is no refunds). If the student is absent more than one day, the student not be allowed to finish the session (and there is no refunds).
- Session One: June “Independent Classes” begins June 6th to July 1st.
- Session Two: July “Independent Classes” begins July 5th to July 29th.
All classes are non-refundable (whether pass, or failed or incomplete). All fees must be paid for prior to the start of the session. You may pay for classes by cash or credit cards—checks are not accepted over the summer.
If you need to know if summer school is needed for your child please contact the office and we do a credit evaluation. All 2015-2016 school years tuition must be paid in full before enrolling in summer school.